Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So I just got back from 3 days in Artesia, NM. Interesting place; reminds me of Gunnison without the scenery and outdoor pursuits. On the other hand, I get to collaborate with some of the smartest business people I have ever met. Awesome and a half, right?

I had some trouble on the golf course; I don't remember anything my Poppop (Reid 2) taught me, and pretty much embarrassed the shit out of myself. It's weird, but I feel like he might be happier if I did remember what I was doing or would put in the time to learn his passion.


With that, here is a line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off -
"I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it."

No comments:

Post a Comment