Monday, August 1, 2011

This song is for the rats, who hurl themselves into the ocean

I know its been for-fucking-ever since I updated this thing, and maybe that's good. Maybe putting every thought I get out into the blog-o-sphere isn't always the best idea. Maybe I need to stop using dashes in every sentence I type here. I don't really know. I do know that even though not everything I say should go online, sometimes you just need to ramble.

So, my garden is getting there. I have no idea if the plants are going to be ok with the amount of light/heat, but I'm trying my best. Sometimes it's nice to do a reverse-Fight Club (I wanted to create something beautiful). On that note, my bonsai trees show up in the next day or so, so that should be a fun new hobby. It's probably not healthy burying myself in hobbies rather than facing living, but it is much easier.

God, I sound morose.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't end with a movie quote. From The Usual Suspects (I have no idea why this fits, but it does. Don't think about it)
"You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. he's gone. "

No comments:

Post a Comment