Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Why hello there internet, didn't see you!

Ok, cheesy intro aside, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm a little bummed that my Bonsai Tree starter kit hasn't shown up yet (getting the urge to grow small trees and do tiny little cuts and wirings), but I also found a website that sells (get this) blocks of briar wood already drilled for carving into a pipe! Seriously, how awesome is that? I can sit in my backyard and whittle a pipe and be all old timey. I need to grow a pimpin' mustache and beard, and start referring to back in the day. Like "back in my day, we used to have Muppets that had peoples' hands inside them" or "back in my day, we would fight over what team was better, the Blue Barracudas or the Green Monkeys (Barracudas!)."

I'm heading down to Las Cruces, NM, to hang out with the lady friend for the night, and then to Artesia for the weekend. Should be fun, I haven't gotten to see her just one on one yet, so really looking forward to any shenanigans that may ensue. And I always have a good time with the gentlemen.

I am still confused about my future, but I think I've been taking positive steps towards establishing myself in a community someday. Watch out for "Reid Edwards for Mayor" signs coming soon to a town near you!


I think I'll leave you with a quote from Back to the Future: Part 1.

"Oh, my god, they found me. I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty.
-Who? Who?
Who do you think? The Libyans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment